Thursday, December 24, 2009

FIRE SALE: Everything must go!

Baby for sale:
2009 model Abe Lewis in near mint condition with very low mileage that we are trying to get rid of. It has a white body with dark brown trim. Everything working great, but my wife thought we would use it more than we are and now it's just sitting around so we thought we would try to sell it to someone who can get more use out of it. It's in perfect shape with little sign of use. It does leak from time to time, but has been fitted with an easy to interchange receptacle for the fluids. Very low maintenance; it's very quiet and only makes noise when you want it to. It's not mobile right now, but with a little work you could get it running in no time.
Upon request, it can be purchased with all the accessories. We have several different adornments for it and different trailers by which it can be towed anywhere you need to take it.
All regular maintenance has been done. All fluids are changed promptly upon need and it has been updated with all weather resistance fluids as well.
It's a great baby; you will love it! Please call or e-mail for a test run at (911)911-9911 or ifyoubelievemeyouareanidiot@gmail.com

I guess a little explanation is in order. I once put a very similar ad on www.craigslist.com under the baby section. I think I was shopping for a car at the time and the baby section seemed funny because I guess I just imagined it as a marketplace for babies (not really, but it was late and I was probably pretty tired). I put this up and within about 10 seconds it had been reported so many times that craigslist took it down, but I did get an e-mail from a guy from craigslist saying that it was one of the funniest things he had ever seen.
Merry Christmas everyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? I did not know my baby was on sale.
You are crazy but I love you.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I about the list inform should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

What the hell did you just say? (That shouldn't sound offended, I honestly don't understand your comment at all)

momilee said...

Having seen and test held the afformentioned baby, I am willing to take it off of your hands along with all accessories. I am sure that we can come to a workable arrangement of some kind, so just let me know!