Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dream vs reality

It was 3:am and I was in bed. Abe was next to me on the outside of the bed because he had just been fed or was being bad or something. In his sleep he rolled over and fell off the bed. In one lightning fast motion I rolled over and managed to get my hand under his chest before he hit the floor, and will one hand I lifted him back from the brink of brain damage back on the bed, and then Pia screamed and I woke up.
What happened?
Abe was asleep in his room and I had just snatched Pia's face (which I was not saving from falling off the bed as luck would have it) and proceeded to pull her head with the same force that I would have used to hoist a 20 pound child.
Needless to say, Pia was not happy.
In a half trembling, half furious voice, she said, "What are you doing?" I explained as best I could for a person just waking up and realizing what was going on, but luckily no real damage was done.

No comments: