Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Seriously guys, who took a dump in the toilet?

While the toilet may seem like the most appropriate place to lay rest to fecal matter, it is not when it comes to my house, at least not before I have taken possession of it (the house, not the feces). Apparently someone had to go to the bathroom so bad that they decided to go in what was then a vacant home (with no running water (which means he didn't wash his hands afterwards (I blame bad parenting))). I went through the house the night I got the key and followed an intriguing smell, which eventually brought me to each toilet which was filled will feces. I say it was my realtor (we were looking for a house for over six months so I can't say it wasn't justified). Whoever you are, we loved the housewarming gift and wish you the best in all future endeavors.