Thursday, January 22, 2009

Back to the grind

Well, it was a nice couple of weeks, but I am back in school. I am having this incredible inner struggle to overcome my procrastination. There is nothing that I want to do less, than something right now, and I know that this attitude will eventually hurt me a lot, so I am struggling to overcome it now. It's been a rough week, but overall, much more productive than the last couple of months have been (wow, that's really embarrassing). I have some ideas rolling around in my head for blog entries, but I will hash them out in my mind before subjecting anyone to them.
1. Fast food: The picture on the drive-thru VS. what you actually get.
2. Music: Why doesn't music nowadays inspire me like it used to?
3. TV: Why does ABC family seem to talk more about sex and drugs more than any other channel?
4. Movies: What I have seen and why I fell asleep.

and so on.
Oh man, I just want school to be over, but it's good, because at least this way I have my exercise again, running from my car to class and then back again.
More to come.......

No comments: