Thursday, January 14, 2010

B-Abraham Pictures.....again

I am doing my best to walk a fine line in between telling embarrassing stories from my childhood and showing off my own child. I still want to maintain this blog as what it was, but I also use it as an avenue to allow family to keep up with the growing man-child oftentimes called Abraham. That being said, enjoy the stories of childhood trouble below and some pictures of Baberowham. That's my dad holding Abe on Christmas. My mom made the awesome snowman hat.
We are starting to feed the boy and this was our first attempt. He seemed to like the rice cereal, but his face loved it.
We feed him and then it either goes through the system and comes out the other end, or it is produced as saliva and ends up on his shirt. Look at all that slobber! He didn't spit up, that is just Abe drool.
We read to Abe, but when I read to him a few nights ago, he wrestled the book out of my hands and did this.

One thing I noticed is that Abe doesn't smile much for the camera (at least in these picutes) he is a pretty happy baby, but when the camera shows up in front of my wife's face, he just becomes glazed over with wonderment apparently (or so his face would indicate).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real income.
It gets down to choose a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Pretty interesting blog you've got here. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.