Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sledding

We took to the car this weekend and headed north. We went to go play in the snow for the first time in Pia's life...... yes, not my 6 month old son, but my 26 year old wife is the one that has never been in snow. We went sledding just outside of Flagstaff. The trip did make me want to go skiing, but I guess that is another trip.
We did get to eat at my favorite pizza place in Arizona (Roma Pizza). It didn't taste as good as it does after a long day of skiing, but it wasn't bad either. Abe did better than we could have ever hoped. He slept most of the way there and back and was only starting to get tired of being in the chair for the last half hour. Here are the pictures and a video.
There was another video, but Pia had a hard time shooting it because she had to close her eyes when I was sledding with Abe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Pia said...

Jordan here.... my mom said that I should turn a password on my comments, but then I wouldn't get off the wall stuff like this that is just the craziest/stupidest thing I have ever seen (sorry if you are a real comment), but ......WHAT!? In between this and the crazy financial adds, I say bring all the comments you can.

Pia said...

Comments are better than the posts

Anonymous said...

Easily I to but I think the post should secure more info then it has.