Sunday, September 18, 2011

I Have Kids

In writing this post I have been thinking of the phrase. "Life is in the details." I looked online to see if that was some great Mark Twain or Abraham Lincoln quote, but unfortunately not; it's just something a bunch of bloggers thought was philosophical sounding enough to use as the title for their blogs.

I am currently relishing the idea that I know have kids. When talking about my children I used to say things like, "I am going to take the boy the the museum," or "I can't believe this jerk-face is still crying." Now I get to say things like, "I am going to put my kids to bed," or "I can't believe these jerk-faces are still crying."

While I know that a family comes in many different shapes and sizes having parents and children somehow (as wrong as it is) seems more legitimate. Pia and I were a family before we had kids; we were a family when Abe joined us and now that Evelyn is here we continue being a family.

I guess in the most forward and incorrect way of thinking. We are no longer a couple w/ a child. One can be a fluke, but two requires planning.
No matter how wrong it may be, it's fun to say kids (it also makes me seem older I guess).
Sorry for the random banter on my musings, but why else are you reading this garbage? Oh yeah...pictures of MY KIDS. Well, here you go.

No comments: