Monday, September 19, 2011

PATERNITY LEAVE

The best part about having a baby has got to be the not having to work part. My mother in law will be leaving us shortly which means that I will be taking care of Pia and the kids for a week or so. I know that parenting is a harder job than the one I do for money, but I like my kids. I don't like the people I talk to on the phone and even though I don't have to change their diapers, I would rather change feces filled diapers of my kids than have to sell insurance to the degenerates that I have to talk to on a daily basis. Even now, the best part of writing this post is that Evelyn is on my chest sleeping away.

I don't think anyone expected me to be the kind of father that I am (a good one I think), but these little things really grow on you. Like a disease that renders you unable to concentrate on anything else.

Anyway, I am sure all of this fluffy crap will stop shortly and I will get back to my regular cynicism, but I guess you can enjoy my glass half full attitude for a few more days.