The weekend is upon us, and I plan on spending it drinking juice and playing backgammon. (holy crap, I am a 90 year old woman!) The juice is because of the new braces and backgammon..... because it's fun..... shut up, don't judge me! I will also be building a house of cards and watching c-span. (This weekend is going to be awesome). When I am not surfing the internet, playing internet games and writing in my blog when I am supposed to be working, I am a really hard worker and one of the things that bothers me is people finding excuses to do a half-assed job. My brother once told me something that has stuck with me. "You're adopted and Mom and Dad, don't love you." After he told me that, he also said, "I hate people who concentrate on what day of the week it is; it's just a way to get out of work:
1. It's Monday, I can't work I am recovering from the weekend
2. It's Tuesday, I can't work it's feels like Monday
3. It's Wednesday, I can't work it's the middle of the week
4. It's Thursday, I can't work it's almost Friday
5. It's Friday, I can't work, it's the weekend.
6. It's Saturday, I can't work, it's my day off
7. It's Sunday, I can't work, it's the weekend and it's almost Monday anyway.
I try not to focus on what day it is, because it's nothing more than an excuse to avoid work, and when you don't focus on what day it is, the week does seem to go by a lot faster.