Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Now I get it!

I named my blog "Shoot me in the face" because it's a term that I use a lot. When I close my phone, the message "kill me" shows up on my front display, because that is just how I feel when I get off the phone. I know it isn't true, but I fear that whenever the phone rings it will be someone telling me some horrible news that leads to some huge project that I must complete under an impossible time frame. Shoot me in the face is meant to be said in desperation. Along these same lines... I am in my mid 20's and got braces.....again. When I was a teenager, I had braces and lost my retainer. I was in a circumstance in which I couldn't get a new one for 6 months and my teeth moved from straight, to straight up disgusting. (I am most self concious about my teeth). So I got braces again this morning and will have them on for another year... HURRAY! Here is a picture.

Shoot me in the face.

1 comment:

Baking With Plath said...

I did the round two of braces thing at 19 and it sucked. and i couldn't pass for 21 and go to bars with my friends anymore. it was the longest year of my life. "shoot me in the face" is right. you'll be happy again...in a year.