Monday, October 28, 2013

Blog Post: News Flash Edition

- I burned my fingers while ironing a shirt because my right hand is an idiot and my left hand wanted to punish my right hand for being an idiot. Not hospitalization bad or even doctor bad, but I got some sweet blisters.

- Both my kids are suffering from some degree of croup.

- Fidelity got back with me and I have a second interview tomorrow. The job is a huge pay cut, but it will lead to better opportunities that are a substantial increase in pay from what I am making currently.

- Abe didn't say his line at the Primary Program, but he did stand up with the other kids (eventually) and for that, I could not be more proud. I know it's hard for him because I feel the same way and I know how much courage and rock solid balls it took to stand up there.

- Tonight will be spent studying Fidelity's website in preparation for tomorrow's interview.

- Abe made 50.00 in in-app purchases which will be the subject of a much longer post. Needless to say, children are no longer allowed to see the tablet. (It was in no way his fault)

- I met goal for the month, but it's not fair that I am ranked 17 in the entire company (top 5% and I am still stressed out of my mind that I won't meet goal for 95% of the month).

- Goodbye

No comments: