Friday, July 11, 2008

Oh my goodness, my head just blew up!

These are the notes from the class I told you about earlier. If you aren't thinking "What the #*%$?" you are probably doing drugs. There is a map of mexico in there somewhere, $50 to the person that can find it. It's like drunken where's waldo. I am still not sure if the class is going to be easy or hard. The class and I have decided that it's going to be easy, but the teacher has to convince himself that it's hard so he talks as if it is hard, but seriously, we have vocabulary once a week, and the only thing that is going to happen is that the teacher will say a word and we have to write it. That may sound difficult in English, but keep in mind that Spanish is completely phonetic. If you can't spell a dictated, you are probably so retarded that you should just go and shoot yourself in the face.

That's all I have for today, I really just wanted to show that picture.

No comments: